cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Violation of purepath response time is not present in business transaction

When creating a incident rule upon adding a measure the business transaction does not contain a "violation of purepath response time". "Violation of purepath response time" is not present 100% of the time. How can i get this to display 100% of the time?

1 REPLY 1

dwayne_f2
Inactive

I was searching for this same thing when I came across this question. I'm not sure if it will still help but will add my comment in case someone else runs into the same issue.

Once you configure your business transaction, go into your System profile->Measures and find your BT under 'Business Transactions'. Select your BT and click 'Create Measure'. Select Server Side Performance->Threshold Violations->Count and provide the appropriate Measure name. Under Threshold Violations Measure Specific Attributes, select your source measure (ex. Purepath Response time for the BT you are configuring the Violation for).

If you would like the violation to be calculated as a percentage rather than an absolute value, click on the Details tab and set the Unit to percent. Make sure you set the violation thresholds as per your requirements.