cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Visits not working

jcamps
DynaMight Advisor
DynaMight Advisor

Hi all,

I'm monitoring one web application and I've one problem with the visits, I will try to explain:

I doon't see any visit at all but the javascript is injected and the request to dynatraceMonitor are ok (they're returning HTTP 200 code). I also see the "user action pure paths" with the user navigation but when I go to the visit is empty! I don't see any visit...

Any clue? Maybe somthing related with the dtCookie?

Regards

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Josep,

Can you check to make sure Capture UEM data is enabled? You can check by editing your System Profile > User Experience > Default application (or a defined application) > Capturing. Make sure the slider is all the way to the right.

Hope this helps,

Dan

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Are you able to see a dtcookie if you go to one of the pages that has the JavaScript agent injected? From some support cases it looks like that may be involved if you are seeing user actions / user action purepaths but no visits. I don't know if I would be able to explain/understand your situation enough so if no one else has any recommendations the best bet may be to open a support case.

James

dbusquets
Organizer

Hi, we have checked that UEM is active. We also see User Actions but never shows any visit related to it.
We also checked that we see a dtCookie in the pages where the agent was injected.

We have opened a support case, thanks!

kiruthika_subra
Newcomer

Hi @Josep C , How did you resolve the issue? I am facing the same situation.

SB