cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to create BT for Web requests Response time count between 1 sec to 3 sec.

Hi,

We have request for user, where they want a dashboard of total web request count "/agent-app/money/" where response time is between 1 sec to 3 sec. I tried using Time measure where i added lower warning as 1 sec and another Time measure with upper warning 3 sec. But i am unable to get exact data. Do i need to add these measures in Fitler or in Calculate results field.

2 REPLIES 2

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello @chiranjit D.

What is the expected result from your side?

Filter threshold configuration in the business transaction applies e.g.

• To include all PurePaths that last longer than three seconds, set the upper threshold for the PurePath duration filter to 3 seconds.
  • To include all PurePaths that last less than three seconds, set the lower threshold for the PurePath duration filter to 3 seconds.

Time (Web Requests😞 Represents the time to service the HTTP request of the declared Web Request (not including asynchronous Servlet 3.0 handling).
Web Request Response Time (Web Requests): Represents the Response Time of the entire PurePath containing the Web Request.

Note: Each measure added to the results produces values if and only if the filter criteria from the previous pane are matched. If the filter criteria are not fullfilled, no metrics are measured. The aggregation type defines how multiple values received in the same interval are aggregated.

Regards,

Babar

Thanks Babar..

Actually what i did is, i first added the Number of Request Measure by putting the URL in it.

I created two measures for Time

1- threshold upper severe 1000ms

2- Threshold lower severe 3000ms.

Here is am getting filtered data based on these threshold. When i drill down to Web request, it gives me the Avg time and total count of the web request which i wanted.

Now i have doubt in dashboarding. When i add the Business transaction measure with Count, i see the graph but when i drill down to Web request or Purepath, its not accurate, why?