cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to generate report for every hour

praveena_patha1
Organizer

Hi Team,

We have built a dashboard with certain measures. Now we want the count of the respective measures that captures in particular 1 hour of time say 8 to 9, 9 to 10,10 to 11 etc., and that count needs to be generated as a report. Will that be possible?

Thanks

Praveena

3 REPLIES 3

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Praveena,

You can schedule the dashboard report on the hourly basis but I guess you will have to specify the timeframe 1 hour for that dashboard so there will be a new data after every hour on the dashboard which should be appear on your report.

Regards,

Babar

I know how to schedule the dashboard but the problem is daily the report should get generated for every hour like 8 to 9, 9 to 10 so on...How can I give that particular time and that too it should repeat for every day. I could not find any such option in filters of dashboard. Could you please tell me how to do this? @Babar Q.

Hello Praveena,

Ooops !!! Basically you were asking for the 8 AM and so on specifically but not for the 24/7.

Basically the business hours can be define in AppMon 2017 where you can define a set of time ranges, which can be used to restrict the scheduling of tasks for System Profiles.

Review the below link for more understanding.

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/administration/system-profile/edit-a-system-profile/system-profile-schedules/business-hours/

Regards,

Babar