cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are getting an error " An internal error occurred while running 'Request system profile'. Reason Integrity check failed for the system profile: Integrity code MEASURE_OF_INCIDENTRULE_NOT_EQUAL -32

andret
Participant

8 REPLIES 8

nva_dt
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Andre,

I see you have opened a support ticket which was your best option in this case. Also, we recommend you to update your Dynatrace installation regularly. The latest updates are 6.2.7 and 6.3.3.

Thank you,

Nic

cdatt
Guide

Hi Andre,

Can you please let me know what is the solution for this as you opened a ticket with Support?

andret
Participant

Hi Chiranjit,

Support recommended that we apply 6.2.7. After we applied and clients updated the client version as well the issue was resolved.

cdatt
Guide

Actually we are using 6.3.4 now, all of sudden this issue started in one System Profile. I was making some changes in Business transaction, then applied the changes and closed it. Again when i opened it..error Struck.

gerald_fong
Newcomer

Hi, I am facing the same error right now in 6.2.18. I will open a ticket with Support but maybe someone has a solution? My actions were similar to Chiranjit (Jun 29, 2016 at 12:49 PM).

cdatt
Guide

Hi Gerald,

Solution is that, we need to close the Dyantrace client from all the user in your team. This may sound weird but i told my team to close their dynatrace client from there system and close it from the servers too.

chakravarthula_
Contributor

Hello All,

We are facing similar issue in 6.5.16. Does anyone have a solution for this?

*An internal error occurred while running 'Requesting system preference
Reason:

Reason Integrity check failed for the system profile: Integrity code MEASURE_OF_TRANSACTION_NOT_EQUAL -22*

Thanks,

Prathyusha

gerald_fong
Newcomer

Hi Chakravarthula,

Did you try Chiranjit's solution? In my case I restarted both Frontend and Backend servers.

Hope this helps.

Gerald.