cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Web Dashboard Colour Switching

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Everyone,

We are facing a really strange behaviour of the Web Dashboards due to the auto change colour of the Left y-axis and Right y-axis.

The below two tiles are the reference to my question that in the first tile Load and Response Time have different colours than the second tile.

As we know that there is not much control on the web dashboards in the 6.2.8 version, but is there any workaround to get the same colouring scheme on the tiles/dashboard for measures.

Regards,

Babar

6 REPLIES 6

joshua_pavlica
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

I admittedly haven't used version 6.2.8 before, but I believe the coloring scheme has something to do with the order in which you add the measures to the chart. Have you tried remaking the charts and adding the measures in the same order for both?

Hello Joshua,

Thank you for your assistance.

I followed the same as you suggested but the result was same.

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar,

could you please also put up a screenshot showing the configuration of these two tiles?

Peter

Hello Peter,

Below are the screenshots.

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar,

i could reproduce it. Is an update to a newer version (ideally 6.5) of AppMon feasible on your side? You would have far more powerful web dashboards, including choosing your own colors for charts?

Peter

Hello Peter,

Exactly we are bit behind and planning to migrate on 6.3.x but it will take a while.

We made some web dashboards on demand but stuck due to colour switching.

Is there any way to get the symmetry of all the tiles?

Regards,

Babar