cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web request measure does not capture any data

Dear community, I have encountered a problem. We have our application running with Dynatrace instrumented. Our application communicates with another application which is on the same network but on another server. It communicates with it via rest interface. I set up a measure to capture web requests outgoing from our application (I select only particular agent group familiar with our application). Unfortunately, the measure does not capture any data. I checked we have enabled web java sensor as well. Any ideas what to check?

7 REPLIES 7

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello Vaclav,

Can you see a transaction going to the domainless node in the transaction flow?

Is this the correct URI you are filtering?

Regards,

Babar

I have been able to find requests that our application sends to the other application via web requests dashlet (see below picture). The problem is it somehow does not relate and assign that our application fires those requests. Did we misconfigure something? Also in transaction overview I can see that it puts there entry point and does not assign (replace it with our application).

Hello Vaclav,

Is the other application also instrumented?

What is the entry point URI to the other application?

Regards,

Babar

Hello, yes it is. You can look at the picture above. It starts with /importer-api/*

Yes, the other application is also instrumented. Entry point URI is one of those on the picture above. Pre-fix is /importer-api/*

Hello Vaclav,

Make the Java Web Services capture as active and start PurePaths and then check the result.

Regards,

Babar

Enabled by default already. Where else can we look?