cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Web requests not related to JQuery Ajax calls

antonio_castro
Participant

I have a SPA framework app that uses JQuery Ajax to make WebAPI calls. I see the web requests in Dynatrace for those calls but they do not have a jquery call associated with them. They just show up as web requests in the visit. I have the following UEM configuration:

Why would this not show up as a jquery call? UEM does report on user actions otherwise.

Thanks,

Tony

1 REPLY 1

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Thats a good question. Normally we should pick up user actions triggered by jQuery.

We do have some "advanced" options that are available in the UEM configuration if you bring your Dynatrace Client to debug mode (Ctrl-Shift-F9). There is an option to say "click event handler" -> which means we capture every click event handler that we are currently not capturing through our JavaScript library support. You could give this option a try and see if it solves your problem

If you are sure though that these calls are done through jQuery then you might also want to open a support ticket. Maybe you are using a jQuery version that we are currently not supporting. Could also be that your version is supported by a later version of AppMon -> these would be things that our support team could tell you

Andi