cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web server busy threads showing zero count.

vishwajit_inamd
Participant

Hi,
I have created a chart with OOTB measure "Busy Threads" from web server and set aggregation as Average but it shows zero. However on app layer the threads are in the range of 20-30 and throughput is 7k approx. The set up has two web servers and both are showing zero busy threads. I don't understand why it is showing zero. Can anyone explain? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

arihant_polavar
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Vishwajeet,

Have you checked to make sure the Web Server agent is running properly and the instrumentation state is 'enabled' for these instances? Is this the only measure you are not getting for Web Servers or is everything else the same?

vishwajit_inamd
Participant

Sorry for delayed response. @Ari Yes, the web servers are up and running properly and Instrumentation State is also enabled. For measures 'Idle Threads' and ' Busy Threads' i get zero count however for measure 'Requests', i can see average count in the range of 800-900.

vishwajit_inamd
Participant

Also to note that traffic for 30 min duration is 65-70KB and request count is 65000 - 70000. OS is Linux and apache version is 2.4. Is it because of the low traffic? Kindly help.