cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Webrequest slow,breakdown io 100%

wuhaowh
Guide

Hello,

Recently we load a test on our servers,and found lots of purepaths are really slow,as checked the purepath dashboard,i found that the time was spent on io,can someone help us to find out the root cause ? The host performance such as CPU,memory,etc..are all looks fine.

2 REPLIES 2

david_alonso
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

can you show us the PP method tree? At the same time can you show us the web server workers/threads? can you show us the app server threads and memmory consumptuon

before going to the pp, you should do a general analysis to see what's going on your platform

This time mainly can be:

- The webserver it is waiting for resources on the app server, because is dying, maybe the app server is dying because other resource used by them cannot hadle more requests.....then you need to go further

- Maybe is the webserver it self that cannot generate more request, the worker/threads usage will tell you this

- very weird but.....is it this customer too far away and the request are them huge?

I hope it helps.

Hello David,

Thanks for your support,I attached PP tree and export a report for the thread,pls kindly check.

report-2016-11-25-15-37-31.xlsx