cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I download browser agent for Dynatrace-6.5?

keshav_dixit
Guide

Hello Experts,

We are using Dynatrace 6.5 AppMon along with UEM in our environment. We are seeing slowness on client side for one of LifeSuite Flex application(commercial of the shelf product). Users access this application via browser. We suspect that this slowness is on client side(server side performances look descent). Now that we want to drill down further on client end, can we use browser diagnostics with browser agent? If yes, where can I download the same? I cant locate browser agent in downloads section.

Thanks,

Keshav

2 REPLIES 2

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello Keshav,

Due to technical restrictions imposed by browser vendors, we have to discontinue the use of native browser agents. In response we extended our JavaScript-based agent (part of UEM) with diagnostics capabilities (details see "Confident continuous innovation" in the 6.5 release notes).

Regards,

Babar

keshav_dixit
Guide

Thank you Babar for pointing me to right answer.

We would probably go with UEM along with some other mechanism to troubleshoot client side performance issues. (chrome developer tools + take a dump of windows process and then run it through WinDbg etc.. Please suggest if any other would useful read object related breakdown for client side browser based applications)

Found another thread which might be relevant to this discussion.

https://answers.dynatrace.com/questions/108148/rel...

Thanks again!

Keshav