cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Where did the weblogic measures to add to charts go?

dave_deleo
Inactive

We used to have three weblogic measures within our charts. Currently in the chart configuration we have error red status. When we go to add the weblogic measures back the measures are not there to choose from. We have checked other system profiles and they are not there either. We also tried to be in debug mode but still ctrl-f search does not find them. Did they get removed from version 6.5? Here are the measures:

Thread Pool Hogging Thread Count (split by Agent)
Thread Pool Execute Thread Idle Count (split by Agent)
Thread Pool Execute Thread Total Count (split by Agent)

Thanks,

David

2 REPLIES 2

david_n
Inactive

Hello David,

These measures have not been removed from AppMon. I have checked in my 6.5 and 7.0 instance and all three measures are still there for both Weblogic 8 and 9+. Please ensure that when you enter the system profile to get the measure you select the "Create Measure" button to find the measures. You can then enter a name that is meaningful to you and enter the necessary details to capture the correct thread metrics. Then you can add this measure to the system profile and it will be available for charting and incidents.

Thanks,

David Nicholls

dave_deleo
Inactive

Thanks very much David! When this customers application was moved to a different system profile, the one they were moved to did not have those measures added to the system profile. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

Thanks,

David