Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about BT hotspots

dt_its3-1
Inactive

Hi,

This is Ryotaro

In "BT hotspots" dashlet, I would like to see the avalage and maximum value of the BT.
However, the avalage and maximum value was not displayed, only percentiles were displayed.

・the columns are displayed, but they are displayed as "-"

・percentile columns are displayed specific numbers

(It is a fact that transactions occurred within the specified period)

■How can I see the avalage and maximum value of the BT in "BT hotspots" dashlet?

Best Regards

Ryotaro Natsume

5 REPLIES 5

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Ryotaro,

Add more column from the dashlet properties.

Right Click on Business Transaction Hotspots dashlet > Choose Dashlet Properties > Select Columns Tab then from the right side click on the + button to add more columns you desired.

Regards,

Babar

dt_its3-1
Inactive

Hi, Babar

thank you for your reply.

but I already add the column for avalage and maximum value of the BT though.

・the columns are displayed, but they are displayed as "-"

・percentile columns are displayed specific numbers

In same period, I can see the avalage and maximum value on the BusinessTransactions dashlet.

■Can I see the avalage and maximum value on the "BThotspot" dashlet?

(want to change "-" to specific numbers)

Best Regards

Ryotaro

Hello Ryotaro,

As an extra try, could you provide us with some extra info?

@I would like to see the average and maximum value of the BT

On which measures do you like to have the maximum and average value? Is it possible to add a printscreen of your BT calculate measures (right click BT, edit). When did you add the measures to the business transaction? In the past we had the same "-" into our report, this because the selected dashboard time filter contained a period where the business transaction measure did not yet exist. Can you pick a small time period (ex. 5') and see if you have the issue?

Regards

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Ryotaro,

I guess you are looking for the same.

As @Steven L. said, we would like to see the aggregation type. In my case the above business transaction has only filter with the 'COUNT' aggregation and splitting on the 'Application' level.

Regards,

Babar

dt_its3-1
Inactive

Thank you for your reply.

this environment using dynaTrace5.6.

Only Percentile shown specific number, but maximam and avarage shown "-" and "Count" also shown as 0 in This month period.

However, when I see BusinessTransactions dashlet in the same period(one month), I can see the data.

Is it error thing? (should I open ticket to ask support??)

Best Regards

Ryotaro