cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic storing session from BT?

danielbr
Helper

we have a BT that captures UA with errors. Drilling down form those actions to their visits - takes alot of time because of huge daily traffic.

We thought of automating a creation of a session store for that BT in order to speed up the investigation of those visits.

Is there a way to create a session store for a given BT? We tried using Incident mechanism but it seems it doesnt have a session storage action. is there a plugin to allow that?

Any other reccommendation?

@Yos Neuman

3 REPLIES 3

shane_korbel
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Daniel! You should be able to make an incident with the BT then store a session as an action for that incident. Please see: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/administration/system-profile/edit-a-system-profile/system-profile-incidents/configure-incident-rules/#actions

danielbr
Helper

Hi Shane,

Trouble is that maximum incident evaluation resolution is 1 hour.

This will yield multiple session storages, Do you know if there's a way i can do that for a whole day ?

Daniel

There is no way that I know to take the whole day's worth of session storage using an incident. I wonder though, why you would want the whole day's worth of session storage saved? Wouldn't that just put you in the same situation you are in now with having a large amount of data to sift through?