cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

datasource is unreachable

sujit_singh
Newcomer

datasource is unreachable for me but others are getting connected with same datasource. Ping and telnet have been ran from machine and all are showing connected.

Please let me know if anyone has faced similar issue in past.

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Sujit,

Is this happening for a specific dashboard or dashlet or are you unable to connect to your Server? If it's for a specific dashlet/dashboard goto to the dashlet/dashboard properties (by right-clicking > Properties...) and go to the Source tab. Make sure that the source the dashlet/dashboard is looking for is correct.

Hope this helps,
Dan

Hi Dan,

its not for a specific dashboard, nothing is coming on client, i went through Setting -> Dynatrace Server -> Connectivity and after enter all credentials hit the test connection , it showing " the connection test successfully", after apply when i am coming on first monitoring screen its showing data source *** is not reachable and Transaction analysis running....is there is anyways to stop transaction analysis running message.

Thanks,

Sujit

Hello @Sujit S.

Go to the Setting -> Dynatrace Server -> Users and Accounts Tab to check that whether your user has a default Systems Profile and default Dashboards.

Regards,

Babar

sujit_singh1
Guide

Hi @Babar Q.

i tried with other user credentials and getting same page again like data source is not reachable, even other user is able to see proper pages or dashboards.

Thanks,

Sujit

Hello Sujit,

Open the WebStart Client and check again.

https://localhost:8021/webstart/Client/client.jnlp

Change the localhost with your APM Server IP Address.

If it works for you then uninstall your Dyntrace Rich client and reinstall again.

Regards,

Babar

sooryaprabha_mo
Inactive

Hi @Sujit S.,

This may cause due to less memory in your machine (or) disk space(In which drive dTclient is installed) in your machine(dynatrace Client).

Here is the System Requirement needed for Dynatrace Client:

• 100MB disk space
  • 1GB memory

Thanks

Soorya Mohan

Hi @Soorya Prabha M.

Thanks for your reply

Issue resolved after click "checked" Enable Connection under connectivity tab.

Thanks,

Sujit