cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

dynaTrace Count value max and min issue

alex_chiu
Newcomer

I have a question.

If I wanna count "Login" transaction, I wanna compare today "Login" count and last 7 days or last 30 days in every hour.

For example. I wanna show the today(24h) resolution: 1h; and last 7 days, the chart is the same, 24h, resolution: 1h, but show the max value and min value that compare these 7 days in hour.

Can dynaTrace full-fill this request?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

alex_chiu
Newcomer

Hi,

If I wanna show the left(7 days) chart that x-axis has hours, like 00:00 01:00 02:00 03:00 ....... 23:00.

y-axis is num(login count).

I wanna show the login max count and min count at the 00:00 --> the 7 days max and min value are last 7 day 00:00 max and min, ex. first day 00:00, login count = 99999, maybe the last day 00:00 login count = 11111. the first day 00:00 login count is the max, the last day 00:00 login count is the min. So the x-axis 00:00 should show the max value is 99999, min value is 11111.

The other x-axis like this, show the max and min value.

Could dynaTrace do this function? Or how to create business transaction to full-fill this request?

Thanks.

Cody_Kachelski
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Hi Alex,

I'm not sure I understand your request, however, a count measure is simply tracking the occurrence of an event, in this case a login. The max for any given measure would likely be 1, because either there was a login or there was not.

If you want to chart how many logins occurred on a particular day, you could change the series aggregation to "Sum" and change the chart type to "Meter Chart" and then change the time frame for the day you want to chart. Please let me know if you have any questions, or if I am misunderstanding the request. Thanks!

-Cody