cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dynaTraceWebServerAgent on 32-bit Ubuntu

sm_chern
Newcomer

Hi,
I have a question about whether the dynaTraceWebServerAgent must be 32-bit on 32-bit ubuntu, since I tried to start 64-bit dynaTraceWebServerAgent, the status was "Dynatrace WebServer Agent daemon not running", only the 32-bit dynaTraceWebServerAgent is okay to start and then agents overview showed it connected in the client, but I couldn't get any information like purepath. Is there anybody who knows how to solve this problem? Thanks.

BR

3 REPLIES 3

AFAIK and IMHO, the fact that no purepath seen has nothing to do with bitness (Also, for bitness of agent should be loaded, it depends on bitness of process instead of bitness of OS. I have come across few scenario where customer install 32-bit process in 64-bit OS and thus, I need to load 32-bit agent)

It seems like you only install the Master Agent, the slave agent is not loaded.

Also, when you look at agent overview, do you see anything in the column event count?

Maybe a screenshot of your agent overview can help us all here to answer your question.

sm_chern
Newcomer

Hi,

Here is the attachment, I copied the content from agents overview. And the following are the procedures I created the tier for Nginx.

1. I modified the content for /opt/dynatrace-7.0/agent/conf/dtwsagent.ini
2. /opt/dynatrace-7.0/init.d/dynaTraceWebServerAgent start
3. LD_PRELOAD=/opt/dynatrace-7.0/agent/lib/libdtagent.so /opt/nginx/sbin/nginx -c /opt/nginx/conf/nginx.conf

BR

sm_chern
Newcomer

Hi,
Today I followed the procedures for the NGINX Agent troubleshooting and it's okay to show the purepath now.

BR