cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

easyTravel & appMon - JavaScript Injection missing

pasi_aaltonen
Newcomer

I installed Dynatrace (dynatrace-full-7.0.0.2469-x86-64.msi, no IIS) and easyTravel (dynatrace-easytravel-windows-x86_64-2.0.0.2758.msi). Then in easyTravel configuration UI I clicked Install System Profile and started UEM standard. Did some restarts, but I'm getting the following warning:

Launche WARNING [JavaScriptAgent] JavaScript has not been injected! UEM enabled ? Verify that User Experience sensor is placed and injection is configured correctly.

I'm kinda out of ideas what to do next. For me it seems that User Experience settings in appMon are ok. How can I automatically inject the missing JavaScript there?

5 REPLIES 5

Radu
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Pasi,

Try verifying the following:

• On the Web Server agent group, check that the User Experience sensor pack is placed and active
  • On the properties of the User Experience sensor pack ensure the box is checked for automatically injecting the JS agent
  • On the easyTravel system profile, under User Experience, verify that easyTravel Web has an entry in there and that capturing of visits is enabled
  • Go to your easyTravel homepage, view page source or inspect element and find if the agent is actually present (should be a script tag with href pointing to "/dtagent_xxxxxxxxx.js" - this shows the actual status of agent injection
  • Go to your easyTravel homepage and add "/dynaTraceMonitor" at the end and hit go - check the output, it should be something like FL (Webserver, params) etc.

Best regards,

Radu

pasi_aaltonen
Newcomer

All the above checkpoints were as should, but still I am getting these "Launche WARNING [JavaScriptAgent] JavaScript has not been injected!" -messages. Even the last bullet gives me:

FL(Java,NoParams)|name=dtagent|config=agentUri%3D%2Fdtagent_ <snip> |lastModification=1519136958601

Hi Pasi,

Ok. Try one more thing, go to the 'Start Center' (next to hamburger menu icon), then Deployment Health, then "Check your UEM Health", and do a healthcheck for the easyTravel app. What message does that display?

Regards,

Radu

pasi_aaltonen
Newcomer

Gee... Thanks for this hint 🙂 Finally I found out that there was version conflict between injection and appmon version. I uninstalled everything, deleted leftovers and did clean install. Now I'm almost there.

UEM Health Check nags about URL (but check result is all green when I exclude Default Application from tests)

Changing 8079 to 8080 of omitting "about.jsf" didn't help. Is this normal or not?

That's normal. Leave just "easyTravel portal" on with "http://localhost:8079/" or "http://localhost:8080/" (either should work) and click next to run the check.
Does it show OK on all steps?
And your app is still not recording UEM visits and actions?