cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi All, could you please help us I have installed agent in weblogic server In which the server is having 3 application in it.

sangeetha_mitta
Organizer

In that particular server we are having 3 applications but i want to monitor only one application
So how to configure that particular application in client and do I need to do anything in application server. Note: Dyantarce is capturing all server health specified as Default application. but transactions are not captured.

@Sangeetha

6 REPLIES 6

joe_wells
Participant

Hi @Sangeetha M.

When you say there are 3 application running on the server, are there 3 separate JVM'S?

How are the application utilised, are they served to users via a web page, or are they some type of API

What data do you see coming in to dyantrace, do you see any purepaths, does your transaction flow dashlet populate with nodes?

Please give us some extra information to understand you issue a little better

Thank you

Joe

how to configure agent into the individual JVM I mean I have given agent path in weblogic server.
with respect to one JVM how we can add...can you please help

The application team is saying that the 3 applications are running in one JVM is it possible?

yes i believe this is possible, it not how my company does things but that not to say it is wrong.

Lets look at it in a different way then, what data do you have coming in?

rajanikanthanka
Inactive

Hi Sangeetha,

Please check this below link

https://answers.dynatrace.com/spaces/148/uem-open-...

Thanks,

Rajani

joe_wells
Participant
@RAJANIKANTH A

@Sangeetha M. has said that all of the application are running in a single JVM, the link you have provided will not help in this instance