cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

how do i get trial license for appmon

nabajyoti_barpu
Newcomer

Hi I have subscribe trial, but didnt get license for appmon. when I use online license and navigate with my email and password I see there is no license.

Can anyone help me how to get how to get it?

Regards,

Naba

5 REPLIES 5

kurt_aigner
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Naba,
Actually AppMon has announced its end of support for end of March 2021. Therefore I would recommend starting a free trial on the new Dynatrace platform.
May I ask you with which URL you registered for the free trial for AppMon? It should have redirected you to the new one.
Thx,
Kurt

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for your response. I installled Dynatrace 7.2 and while launching it ask me to retrieve license online or from file. I dont have file so i tried to get online with my login credentials. But i see no license like the screen shot. Not sure how do i proceed? Your suggestion will help.

Regards,

Naba

bobby_crumley
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Naba -

Are you a customer with a current license for AppMon still? If so then we can reach out to the licensing team, but if you're installing fresh and not a current customer, or are looking to get a demo/small environment stood up, that is no longer going to be possible. I'd encourage you to sign up for a free demo of Dynatrace here then and click "Start Free Trial" after inputting your username.

Dynatrace Demo: https://www.dynatrace.com/trial/

I am not a customer currently. I am trying to get free trial license for learning purpose.

Regards,

Nabajyoti

In that case, focus on learning Dynatrace instead of AppMon. We've moved off of AppMon as it's out of date, and will be instead developing only Dynatrace, a more comprehensive, easier to use, and more advanced product. Check out the dynatrace.com/trial link to get a trial copy for free.