cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how not to load dyntrace scripts on specific route of application

ranjitkumar_sin
Newcomer

Dynatrace is configured and working fine but we dont want to load the script on a specific route. It is ok if scripts load on other routes of the application but we want to block dynatrace scripts on specific route.

7 REPLIES 7

You are always able to configure which routes you don’t want to monitor with Real User Monitoring.

You have to go to you Application => Edit => Advanced Settings. There you will find option to ad extra rules about what to monitor. Sending answers to email isn’t proper way of using community 🙂 All answers should be public to other members 🙂

Sebastian

I am more concerned about not injecting the scripts than monitoring on that specific page. I will check with my Infrastructure team if they can do give access to me.

I added email just in case if there is no notification. No intention of defeating the purpose of community :).

ranjitkumar_sin
Newcomer

Application => Edit => Advanced Settings

I am not able to see this option on dynatrace. Does it need special permissions? Could you send more screenshots for the steps

Sorry not Advanced Settings, but Advanced Setup. You have to have permissions to modify monitoring settings. Without this you will not be able to edit Application in Dynatrace.

Sebastian

ranjitkumar_sin
Newcomer

I am more concerned about not injecting the scripts than monitoring on that specific page. I will check with my Infrastructure team if they can do give access to me.

I added email just in case if there is no notification. No intention of defeating the purpose of community :).

ranjitkumar_sin
Newcomer

Looks like this is for dynatrace. How to do the same on Appmon?

Ok right this is Appmon forum. But there is such mechanism as well:

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/appmon/user-experience-management/uem-faq/#expand-1168can-i-re...

Sebastian