cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

how to automate dynatrace admin tasks

aftab_alam
Organizer

we have multiple dynatrace servers tests and prod server. is there a way we can keep test n prod system profile changes and user permisson in sync using nightly refresh?

9 REPLIES 9

reinhard_pilz
Dynatrace Participant
Dynatrace Participant

Hello @aftab alam,

We don't have a solution for this requirement producticed, but there exists a small Web Application called "dynaTrace MoM" (basically a minimum version of an Orchestration Platform) which is able to track the current status of multiple dynaTrace Server.

Your use case sounds like a perfect addition to MoM. Can you elaborate a bit about the exact requirements here?

Feel free to contact me at reinhard.pilz@dynatrace.com if you would like to get a quick demo and tell me more about you use case.

Hello Reinhard,

It would be possible to pass the "dynaTrace MiM" for me too? I would like to study it and check the usage customers.

Thanks,

Fernando.

reinhard_pilz
Dynatrace Participant
Dynatrace Participant

No problem at all. Please contact me at reinhard.pilz@dynatrace.com about that topic.

monique_vanwall
Organizer

If I remember well, there was a session @perform about this too. But I can not find the related presentation in the perform site. Could it be that those are missing ?

reinhard_pilz
Dynatrace Participant
Dynatrace Participant

@Vanwalleghem Monique you are right, this part of the presentation was introduced on so short notice, the slides don't seem to have it made to the published set.

monique_vanwall
Organizer

Any idea of target date ? I really want to apply some things I heard in that presentation, but I am relying on the slides to remind me all te interesting suggestions. Or is there other existing documentation that I did not find untill now ?

reinhard_pilz
Dynatrace Participant
Dynatrace Participant

Monique, just contact me at reinhard.pilz@dynatrace.com. I can send you the slides and also make the current version of MoM available for you.

alexander_zagor
Advisor

Hello,

is MoM available in ver 6.5?

reinhard_pilz
Dynatrace Participant
Dynatrace Participant

Hi Alex,

I'm working on making MoM compatible with 6.5. A couple of things have changed here, and the solution is not trivial.

Let me get back to you once I've checked in the changes to GitHub.