Did you mean: 

how to draw a line between two charts in a dashboard

nampally_sunaya
Contributor

8 REPLIES 8

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Hi. Could you be a bit more specific on this? maybe an example screenshot?

Should this line be an average between two other measures? or do you mean drawing a dividing line between to chart dashlets on a dashboard?

drawing a dividing line between to chart dashlets on a dashboard

Bonjour,

Je suis enformation le 9 et 10 mars 2017. Pour toutes questions urgentes, vous pouvez joindre le groupe de surveillance applicative à surveillance.ti@desjardins.com.

Bonne journée

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Sunayana,

There is no line option between the dashlets but if you are looking for the below one then you can just grab a dashlet and place it horizontally or vertically to each other.

Regards,

Babar

thankyou babar

shivashish_pati
Dynatrace Guide
Dynatrace Guide

Like Babar mentioned, you can use a new dashlet to act as a border/header between two dashlets. You can also change the colors, add text, and add pictures. Below is an example -

Hey. If you have more dashboards like these - do you want to share some of them with me? Feel free to send me an email with screenshots 🙂

dave_mauney
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi Sunayana,

I use a Text and Image dashlet for this. Just pick a background color you like, place it vertically or horizontally between the dashlets and make it thin.

You can also "attach" dashlets to the resulting "line" to group them and make them all resize at the same time.

HTH,

dave