cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to know easily which profiles call my jvm?

oscarata
Guide

Suppose i have many profiles (around 20) and i want to know which profiles call my jvm .... as all purepaths can be inside others and form part of another purepath .... is there an easy form of having this done? i was thinking in a full transaction flow for all profiles togethers ... does this exist?

4 REPLIES 4

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Oscar,

We can not consolidate the PurePaths from different system profiles.

The JVM will be called by the system profile where you mapped the agent.

We can see the transaction flow from different profiles but only the transaction information of JVM (agent/agent group) will be available from another profiles and we can not see the process and host health.

Regards,

Babar

oscarata
Guide

that is the problem .. how to see which profiles calls me because if i access to my transaction view perhaps i dont have any data as all my calls are from others profiles 😞

So how will you do this? going one by one?

Hello Oscar,

When you open the PurePaths dashlet then right click on the header and add the System Profile.

Regards,

Babar

dave_mauney
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi Oscar,

Why not build a dashboard with one tab per system profile containing a transaction flow, and another with entry points or purepaths?

Then you could "quickly" see what traffic is hitting each system profile.

Just right click on the tab and change the data source and name the tab according to which system profile it uses for its data source.

HTH,

dave