cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

increase Evaluation time from 1 hour to 3 or 6 hours.

Alexander_R_
Advisor

I need increase this, because i have two asynchronical operations with the same ID. I add BTransaction and all working good, for 1 hour evaluation. But sometimes it takes 3 hours to have second operation and it is normal for Customer.

I need to have email notification, if there was no second operation in hour when was first request. I need ability to have 3 hours, 6 hours and e.t.c. But, in creation ncident i have no this Evaluation timeframes.

May bee some debug flags can help me with this problem?

https://answers.dynatrace.com/spaces/148/uem-open-...

, Regards

2 REPLIES 2

trevor_masseng1
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Alexander,

I'm not certain that this is something that is currently possible with Dynatrace AppMon.
I would recommend posting a RFE and if it gets enough votes, the feature may get adopted.

Regards,

Trevor

Just a thought, I've never actually heard this officially but I think the one hour max window is because there is only one hour of time series data cached on the server itself and since custom incidents are all based on time series data (measures) if it had to evaluate any longer it would need to be looking at performance warehouse data which I imagine would complicate things.