Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

isv not supported

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

I am posting this on behalf of Ibtissam Chabiba

Dear all

I have installed a .Net agent, who as up and running, and I got purepaths.

But , after some time, once I launched a Tesl Load , I found the agent status not ok, and reporting "isv not supported", and no purepath were captured durig the test?

5 REPLIES 5

andreas_grabner
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Hi. Can you tell me which license you are using? Is it possible you are using the easytravel demo license and trying dynaTrace on your own .net application?

ibtissam_chabib
Newcomer

Hi all,

Yes,Exactly  I m using a demo licence on my virtual demo machine for testing with some .Net applications.

Sometimes my agent report this problem and then stop working for some time. In fact, I tested my apps performance using a load test project , but unfortunatelly I couldn't find any corresponding pure paths

I would like also to know is this demo licence has some limitations (like number of purepaths....)

Thanks for your reactivity,

Ibtissam

luis_redda1
Inactive

Hi,

I'm getting this message using the Demo Lincense even using easyTravel, on .NET tiers.

Thanks,

Luis Redda

r_weber
Pro

All,

the demo license that you got (where from?) for out Demo Application easyTravel will only work with this demo Application. The reason is that the license is locked to the Demo Application. If you want to try dynaTrace on you own applications you have the option of using a trial license (register here) or by contacting a sales rep for a PoC license.

Reinhard

chris_zhao
Guide

Hello,

The Demo License can only use easy Travel. It's good for demo and training.

If you want to do more practice for real Java / . NET application, you could ask FTS or Sales for POC license. You can install the agent on your application machine. It always has expired day, and some limitation about the number of agents...