cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

legend shows as purepath response time when BT Count measure is plotted on chart

keshav_dixit
Guide

Hi All,
Can you please help me understand what I'm missing here.
I have created a server side BT named "PWRatingExport - External API" see attached snapshot.
When I try to plot the count measure of BT in a chart, chart legend shows it as Purepath Response Time.
Though the actual measure charted on graph is count and table beneath the chart shows count. Please see snapshots below.

Other BT's seem to work find, I'm seeing this issue with this BT only.

Thanks,

Keshav

5 REPLIES 5

david_n
Inactive

Hello Keshav,

Do you mind remaking the count chart? It seems like the one in the screen shot was originally a response time measure and someone just changed the aggregation to count. That would explain why the metric is right but the name is incorrect. I tried the same thing and was able to duplicate it. If you create a separate chart using the count measure, you should be fine.

Thanks,

David Nicholls

keshav_dixit
Guide

Hi David,

Here you go. Please find snapshot attached. I re-did the chart and selected count of the BT in measure-picker. Its same as before; aggregation is count, but the legend shows as purepath response time.
(Legend has measure Name and Dynamic Series Name)
Thanks,

Keshav

david_n
Inactive

Hey Keshav,

Wow, that is really weird. What version of AppMon are you running? If this is a non-production environment, would it be possible for you to update it to the latest minor version?

Other than that, my only other suggestion would be to open a support ticket. If you end up doing that, they will definitely want a short session with that BT included.

Thanks,
David Nicholls

keshav_dixit
Guide

Thanks for checking David!
We are on v 6.5.3.1013 and this is production environment. I see this issue with only this BT, other BT's seem to work fine.
I will try to make a copy of this BT and se if it fixes, else I will open a support ticket.

Thanks,

Keshav

If you test environment is running the same version, I would also make a copy of the BT there to test if is the metrics that are being tracked or an issue with the version.

Thanks,

David Nicholls