cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

node.js functions deepdive

mark_gavin_3
Guide

Hi,

Is there any way of getting more information about what is happening in a purepath for node.js? Attached is a screenshot of what we see. There is database connectivity which we do not see (the database is MariaDB) but was hoping to atleast see the SQL?

Is there any sensors we can enable etc..?

We are using dynatrace 6.5 with latest fixpack. We do not have UEM enabled but we are not really caring at this stage about user errors etc..

3 REPLIES 3

mark_gavin_3
Guide

Hi,

Or just how we can get more sensors to pick up any requests. For some reason there does not appear to be the nodejs execution being shown?

daniel_khan
Inactive

Code level visibility as in Java and .NET is not to land soon but we are constantly working on adding more insights. By now the only database calls you will see are those to MongoDB but this will be extended within the next few weeks and months. Additionally you should see all outbound http requests from Node. As Node.js is very often used as gluing tier, this helps our customers in many real life scenarios already.

igor_simoes1
Inactive

What can be done when I don't see the HTTP calls? Currently I am on a customer where I cannot see any calls out of the Node tier.