cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

"Community Packs" in User Experience configuration.

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Hi all,

I noticed the section for community packs within the Web applications section of the User Experience configuration. Does anyone use this and/or get any useful information out of them? I'm interested in the failed images one in particular:

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

arihant_polavar
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

What version of 6.5 are you on?

We're on 6.5.6 and I do not see this section in the User Experience config.

6.5.9 - I just noticed it today so it may have been added very recently. I thought maybe I just didn't have the window large enough to see it.

We're running 6.5.9.1501 here and I don't see that box appear - even when full-screening that window. I have no idea about what that is/what it does.

miguel_balsa
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hi @James K.

Community pack selection is only enabled in debug mode and should only be used under recommendation from Dynatrace support.

These are the description for each one of the available options:

Setting

Description
WindchillSupport for PTC Windchill, allows the JavaScript Agent to fix an execScript problem module(featurehash='1').
Provides utility functionality to detect when images could not be loaded.
JS agent initconfig module
Gomez page and group IDs

Enables support to integrate manually-added Gomez page ID's and group ID's into dynaTrace. (featurehash=z).

Thanks Miguel - didn't realize I was in debug mode still but that explains why I never noticed it. "Community packs" seems like a bit of a misnomer though!