I am trying to capture the metadata using UEM.
Most of the pages I need to check belongs to 2 differents families: CATALOGO and PRODOTTO
These pages are recognizable using dataLayer variable. Below the code:
The UEM has been configured in this way:
And two differents measures has been created:
I used these measures into a BT as a Filter or as a Split Result but didnt work as expected.
Can you help me to understand where it fails?
Thanks in advance,
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi Davide M,
I think that you dont need to use transformation regex on mypageTypeArray1.
You need to use this option if you have this situation:
In this case you need use this option like "some_prefix_(.*)
In my example to get in splittings numbers like "25" i need set this settings:
I try test this case. For me it works:
This is my test page:
var login_array = ["test_a25", "test_b13", "test_b14"];
In google chrome (f12 -> console) i write this code -> to get all variables from my page. (I recomended use this code to get variables and correct names of variables.)
var keys=Object.keys( window );
for (var i in keys)
if (typeof window[keys[i]] != 'function')
I got my array and correct name of splitting variable: login_array
Then i set this settings in AppMon:
In "Visit -> User Actions" i saw this:
Then i created this splitting measure:
And set trhreshold Exceeds or equal  num.
Then create BT, We need checkbox calculate BT per "User Action", it is important:
For me it works, result here:
I hope, it will help you.
(probably) a good news...
when I use appmon web, clicking on a user action the metadata ID (in the meanwhile I changed the name) is correctly showed.
I'm still trying to use this as a spilt result in order to obtain something similar:
|CATALOG PAGES||CATALOG PAGES||PRODUCT PAGES||PRODUCT PAGES|
|First Time to Byte|
Feel free to suggest 🙂