cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

splitting & grouping based on header values + percentiles request time

sven_bovens
Newcomer

Hi,

I'm looking to create a dashboard containing a table with the following information:

• country
  • user count / country
  • request count / country
  • max request time / country
  • average request time / country
  • median request time / country
  • 90% percentile request time / country

Usernames are provided through a request header and are of the following form:

country-userid

Things I've found without issue:

• country
  • request count / country
  • max request time / country
  • average request time / country

I'm unable to figure out however how to get the distinct user count per country and the request time percentiles (50% & 90%).

I have a business transaction, that uses country as splitting. I've added users in the calculate results section with aggregation count.

The problem here is that the count seems to count the purepaths per country, not the distinct users per country.

With regard to percentiles, I found a "Calculate Percentile data" which can be checked on a measure, but I'm don't seem to be able to select any extra columns.

2 REPLIES 2

rob_vollum
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Sven,

I can't comment yet on the percentiles as I don't have access to a live system currently. However I can tell you that you will not be able to capture "distinct user count" for your dashboard. This is a long-standing RFE. Sorry for that news.

Rob

david_n
Inactive

Hi Sven,

For the distinct user count, you could try splitting by the user as well as the country and this should give you the information that you wanted but you would just have to manually add up the user logins.

Thanks,

David Nicholls