cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tomcat agent didn't match a system profile

agangasani
Inactive

hi guys i am using dynatrace6.3 in windows server so i added my tomcat7 agent which is running in linux machine

while running agentpath command i am getting this error

agent idn't match system profile so i am unable to see my tomcat services in dynatrace but host and service added to server showing as offline mode

6 REPLIES 6

brett_b2
Inactive

Hey Ashok,

This means whatever name you have that agent didn't match an agent group on your Dynatrace server. Can you share your agent name and the group you wanted to map it to?

in dynatrace server i have tier name as tomcat_easytravel same name

i am executing command

java -agentpath:/opt/dynatrace-6.3/agent/lib64/libdtagent.so==name=Tomcat_easytravel,server=windynatrace:9998

agent group is tomcat

what do you mean agent name ????

in dynatrace server i have tier name as tomcat_easytravel same name

i am executing command

java -agentpath:/opt/dynatrace-6.3/agent/lib64/libdtagent.so==name=Tomcat_easytravel,server=windynatrace:9998

agent group is tomcat

what do you mean agent name ????

Hey Ashok,

The agent name is the name parameter in your agentpath string, so name=Tomcat_easytravel. You'll need to make sure your agent tier has the matching name so when the agent starts up, it'll know where to map to.

Is this actually for using the easyTravel demo application? If so, eT has a built in System Profile which includes all of the correct mappings. You can install that SP with this button:

yess brett same as in my application tier tomcat_easytravel

i am using that system profile for easy travel application and in same profile i am trying to add tomcat agent

rob_vollum
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

What type of license do you have? Is it a free-for-life personal license? If so that restricts connections to localhost only.

Rob