cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

unable to see added web server agents in system profiles infrastucture views after restarting collector

vijaykanna963
Newcomer

Hello,

I could not able to see the added web server agents in infrastructure view after restarting the collector.Actually, I am getting duplicate webserver agents (ex:Apache_2.2&Apache_2.2[1]) for the same host.So,I have restarted the collector.After that I have added another webserver agent by installing apache webserver agent in a new host.Now, the problem here is that I could not able to see the newly added agents in the infrastructure view in the system profile but where as dtwsagent and apache,httpd are running successfully in the linux server.

Thanks,

Vijay

1 REPLY 1

Cody_Kachelski
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Hi Vijay,

The agent showing with [1] simply means that AppMon detected an agent connection before the previous agent connection was detected as closed, and this should clear itself up within a few days.

For the agent not showing up, I would check the Agents Overview and verify if the agent shows up there. If not, you should double check your dtwsagent.ini file on the host server and verify that you are pointing to the correct collector.

-Cody