cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

username by session clear cache

pavan_basiri
Inactive

We are trying to trace a visit that happened sometime in the
past where a user session hung and he had to clear cache. The username is “xxxxxxxxx”. . Is there a way to search by username and search
by session clear cache

3 REPLIES 3

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Pavan,

Yes. You can search the user if they still persist in your session storage because this is the live data information.

How long before this incident was and how long you have the continues session storage information?

Regards,

Babar

pavan_basiri
Inactive

For the last 90 days I found the user visits by username . I am more interested in searching by session clear cache.If its something possible do suggest .Thanks

With Session Clear Cache you mean that the user actually had to clear his browser cache? If that is what you want I dont think this is possible. Clearing the Browser Cache just means that the browser clears some locally cached files. The next time the user hits a page it just means the user will request more static resources becuase they are no longer locally cached. You could manually walk through the Visit data and all the User Actions and try to find one that loads an unusual high number of static reosurces. thats the only option i see