cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

what is time series in Session Storage option ?

navinkumar_bodd
Participant

5 REPLIES 5

navinkumar_bodd
Participant

I have created a session using time series option only and I don't see any data. Can anyone explaing why ?

Yes. Because PurePaths not store in the PWH, therefore, you are not able to see the data except the metrics.

If you want to see the PurePath data then you must export the session with either the PurePaths or PurePaths and time series.

PurePaths is a live data which stores in the memory and then into session storage.

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello,

The Performance Warehouse database stores time series from both system monitoring (for example, CPU and memory usage) and timings from PurePaths. The data is stored at one-minute intervals at the highest resolution. Granularity is diminished at the medium (hour) and low (day) resolutions.

Regards,

Babar

I have created a session using time series option only and I don't see any data. Can you explain why ?

Yes. Because PurePaths not store in the PWH, therefore, you are not able to see the data except the metrics.

If you want to see the PurePath data then you must export the session with either the PurePaths or PurePaths and time series.

PurePaths is a live data which stores in the memory and then into session storage.