cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where do I troubleshoot for this error: Malformed SQL occurred see exception for details: ORA-01031: insufficient privileges

nona_young
Guide

we are trying to connect to performance warehouse and this morning we are getting the error:

Malformed SQL occurred see exception for details: ORA-01031: insufficient privileges
CREATE TABLE connection_validation(id int)

Nothing changed overnight. The DBs are telling us we are logging in with the correct information and that the issue isn't on their end.
2 REPLIES 2

nona_young
Guide

Now we are able to log in, but not able to read anything from the PW. So we only have stats for the last hour. Also we lost all the system profile in the server under the "performance warehouse" and the System Profiles Management. we used to have all the profile listed, but now there are none. A change was also made to the storage management tab- were our retention was 6 and 8 it was changed to 2 and 2.

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

If all of your configurations look correct and the DBAs say everything looks right I would perform a restart of the server in case there are any weird connection issues hanging around and then open a case with support as I don't know how well troubleshooting will go on the forums. Consider applying a recent update if possible as well, occasionally that will resolve some issues.

James