cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is EUM didnt count on java system profile ?

dah
Newcomer

Hi, currently i have 1 java system profile and 1 IIS system profile. i have a POC licence with 10.000 UEM Visit. on system profile IIS UEM visit count as transaction in. but it wont count on java system profile. wondering if anyone else have the same problem like this ?

5 REPLIES 5

Joe_Hoffman
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Dian, Have you verified that UEM is enabled for the Java profile? This should be done in several places:

1) Edit Java Profile -> User Experience -> Default tab -> Verify the slider is all the way to the right.

2) same location as #1, verify Capture Percentage of Visits is 100%

3) In the appropriate Agent Group -> Sensor Placement, verify that the User Experience Sensor pack is placed.

4) In the appropriate Agent Group -> Sensor Configuration, verify that the User Experience Sensor pack is set to "Active", and under the Properties tab verify that it's set to Automatic Injection.

If none of these things help, then verify that there's actual browser initiated traffic to the Java tier.

hi @Joseph M. H., thanks for your answer, i already check step 1 - 4 and its already set to parameter that you suggest. on step 4 "automatically inject" there is another parameter like "inject before innermost" and etc, what should i choose ? or just skipped it. ?
how can i verify if there is actual browser initiated traffic to java tier ?

Joe_Hoffman
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Uisng "inject before innermost" is usually only necessary when the default "automatic" does not work. I would try 'automatic'.

If this is a POC, are you working with an Account Executive and a Sales Engineer? I suggest you work with them as that will be easier than thru this forum.

@Joseph M. H. after change the parameter is restart java needed ? oke i'll get in touch with them

@Joseph M. H. why on my java system profile web server sensor is missing on sensor placement ? the sensor that needed for UEM are user experience and web server right ?