cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will the Dynatrace AppMon 2018 April Release features also be available for Dynatrace Saas ?

essl
Newcomer

essl@nnit.com

3 REPLIES 3

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

AppMon and Dynatrace are separate products so they don't really "share" many features and have separate schedules. Is there any feature in particular you're interested in?

James

essl
Newcomer

I am interested in the SAML, but it looks like that Saas already have an

early access program currently (EAP) for that. Also what is the different between Dynatrace managed and Saas ? and which current version number is Saas in, since the release is done every 2 weeks ?

JamesKitson
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

There isn't too much of a difference, they both have the same components. Managed is just an on-premise version of Dynatrace if customers would prefer to use that over the SaaS offering running in AWS by Dynatrace.

This has some details on managed: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/get-started/managed-introduction/what-is-dynatrace-managed/

They will have the same features over time, though managed is typically a release behind SaaS with updates delivered monthly.

I don't work with the release schedule but I see the SaaS environment I work with is currently on 137 I believe.