cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Voucher

PRIYA
Visitor

Hii Team,

I am interested in doing the associate certification, but I do not have many financial resources and I  have joined the Dynatrace (live session)Innovate on 30/08/2022 but didn't receive the  Dynatrace Certification Voucher yet. Kindly guide me through this process.

5 REPLIES 5

andre_f
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hi @PRIYA,

please try to contact the Innovate event team (innovate@dynatrace.ai). I suppose they can help you.

Regards

Hii @andre_f   i have contact many times through this email id (innovate@dynatrace.com ), but no one response and clear my queries. I am very disappointed with Dynatrace support team.

andre_f
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hi @PRIYA

If you used this email address: innovate@dynatrace.com, I'm not sure you'll reach anyone. Please use this address: innovate@dynatrace.ai. This is also included in the registration confirmation. 

andre_f_0-1663916771998.png

Hii @andre_f

I am using this email id innovate@dynatrace.ai  but no onr response and clear my doubt. Kindly check the screenshort of our conversion below, after 7 September they didn't response to my any emails.

Screenshot_2022-09-22-02-43-13-70.jpg

Hi @PRIYA ,

you can try to raise the request at dynatrace university, you may get assistance from there.

Regards,

Venkat 

Featured Posts