cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Community Forum] Bug on "Load more" : Sometimes it reload the same topics

alexandre_marl2
Organizer

Hello,

Most of the time when i click on "load more" to see more topics it reload the same topic again and i have to scroll again and again to see the new ones ! It is really annoying.

I have been able to reproduce it on 2 laptop and on my phone.

example : 

alexandre_marl2_0-1625746347620.png

Could you fix it please ! I am going crazy !

Thanks,

Alex

4 REPLIES 4

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @alexandre_marl2,

Thanks a lot for letting us know. This has already been fixed recently; we'll check if any of the recent platform upgrades haven't broken anything accidentally.

We'll keep you posted,

Karolina

Keep calm and build Community!

alexandre_marl2
Organizer

Hello @Karolina_Linda 

I wanted to browser the forum today and i still have the same issue 😞 

please please please fix it it is so annoying 😞

Big thanks

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Hello @alexandre_marl2 ,

We are working on this issue with our forum engine provider, and they've identified the bug that is causing it. It will still take some time, but we are now very close to solving this.

Really sorry for all the inconvenience. As a temporary workaround, you can go directly to our subforums, that are using a different activity feed. There are just page numbers there instead of the "Load more" button, so everything there is working correctly.

If you have any questions about the Forum, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

It took a while, but the fix is finally here :tada: The "Load more" button now works correctly, both on the main page, on the subforums, and when changing the type of sorting. 

As always, we are very grateful for all the feedback about the forum. If you notice more bugs, some UI/UX inconveniences, or if you would like to propose some improvements, just let us know. Sometimes it can take a while before we will implement it, but we want to make the forum experience as pleasant for our users as it can be.

If you have any questions about the Forum, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com