cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace AppMon / DCRUM certificate authentication and badging question on Dynatrace Associate exam

asahoo1
Organizer

Hello,

Is there any way a Dynatrace AppMon / DCRUM certificate can be authenticated and If so, how? We are rolling out a Corporate badging program and would like to authenticate certifications in external tools like Dynatrace.

Also, I recently cleared the Dynatrace Associate certification and was informed via e-mail that Acclaim will reach out and provide a digital badge for authentication. I have still not received it - 10 days after I got certified. Is the digital badge system not applicable to the other Dynatrace certifications like AppMon, DC-RUM or Synthetic?

Thanks,

Abhaya

3 REPLIES 3

tm
Dynatrace Supporter
Dynatrace Supporter

Hi @Abhaya S.,

Thank you for reaching out. The digital badges we offer through Acclaim are only issued for passing the Dynatrace Associate, Professional, and Master exams - the AppMon, NAM (DC RUM), and Synthetic certifications are not part of that badge offering.

We can validate any certificate by having the request emailed to dtu.help@dynatrace.com or a ticket opened up in JIRA.

As for your badge, I can see that it is still pending your acceptance - it was sent Oct 21 at 7:45pm automatically by Acclaim via email. Have you checked your spam? I manually resent the invitation from Acclaim to claim your badge again, you should see it now at the top of your spam or inbox.

Best,

-Tom

asahoo1
Organizer

Tom,

I did not get the badge from Acclaim. I did check my official e-mail Spam folder. Can it be sent to my personal e-mail address?

Thanks,

Abhaya

tm
Dynatrace Supporter
Dynatrace Supporter

Hi Abhaya,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we can only "resend" the Acclaim notification to the email which you earned the badge on. I just resent it again from the Acclaim console, it says it is still pending your acceptance. I will reach out to you through email, with additional information.

Best,

-Tom