cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid code

Divya
Newcomer

I have attended amplify event happened on May20 and received a promotion code.when am trying to schedule the exam with that code it's showing invalid code.The voucher expires on 30th June(today)

7 REPLIES 7

ChadTurner
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Its not duplicate but he's my friend....we both are facing the same issue

bobby_crumley
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

I forwarded this post to some people who may be able to help. Stand by!

Bob C

Thank you @bobby_crumley 

bobby_crumley
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hey Divya - Please reach out to partnermarketing@dynatrace.com for help with this promotional code.

Thanks - 

Bob C

ravigupta1591
Newcomer

Hi@ChadTurner @bobby_crumley 

I am also facing the same issue.

I want to clear Dynatrace associate certification exam desperately but I forgot to redeem coupon code due to security issue in mail box and missed to redeem voucher code on time.

As last day was on 28 June 2022 to redeems voucher code. Could you please help me on this so that I can attempt and clear Dynatrace exam by this month.

University ticket has been raised for the same Id#49943 for your reference.

Could you please help me on this so that I can attempt associate exam by this week.

Email ID- ravi.shankargupta@hcl.com

Contact- +91 9555135040

Corporate- HCL Technology 

@bobby_crumley ,

I have sent an email to partnermarketing@dynatrace.com but didn't get any update .

Can you please help me on this urgently.

I am also facing the same issue.

I want to clear Dynatrace associate certification exam desperately but I forgot to redeem coupon code due to security issue in mail box and missed to redeem voucher code on time.

As last day was on 28 June 2022 to redeems voucher code. Could you please help me on this so that I can attempt and clear Dynatrace exam by this month.

University ticket has been raised for the same Id#49943 for your reference.

Could you please help me on this so that I can attempt associate exam by this week.

Email ID- ravi.shankargupta@hcl.com

Contact- +91 9555135040

Corporate- HCL Technology