cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pagination for results

ct_27
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

The pagination for search results only shows 2 pages when in fact there are multiple pages of results.

- Start by conducting a search for the letter 'd'. This way you'll get lots of results to prove the case.

- The response show the first 10 results but at the bottom it only indicates I have 2 pages of results.

ct_27_1-1635362576048.png

- As I click on each page or the right chevron another page, and another page, and another page are added to the list.

ct_27_0-1635362543750.png

- Eventual it changes form once you get past the 5th page

ct_27_2-1635362776409.png

What should have occurred is the first page should have looked like this where I can see how many total pages of results came back and where I am in that result set

< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 >

HigherEd
1 REPLY 1

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Jason!

We already got some feedback about this issue, and we know this can be quite confusing. Unfortunately, we got information from our Forum engine provider, that isn't possible to fix it at the moment.

The good news, it that our engine will get a new Community UI service in the second half of the next year, which should remove this (and many other) issues.

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

Featured Posts