Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products Ideas Access

dannemca
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi Community team, good day.

Is there any specific access permission to users see the Products Ideas here on community?

My team mates are not able to access the Ideas area on the community and getting this error:

Captura de Tela 2022-02-03 às 11.41.32.png

Thanks.

Site Reliability Engineer @ Kyndryl
4 REPLIES 4

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @dannemca ,

Our permissions structure in the Community is based on the roles from SSO (which are taken there from another system). Thanks to this we know, who is a partner, customer or an employee of Dynatrace and we can attach all the forum permissions accordingly (that is also why, you can see the :dynatrace: icon, next to the employees nicknames 🙂). There is an issue at the moment, where roles are not always attached at all, and because of that some of the new users don't have an access to some of the forums, like Product Ideas.

This will be fixed pretty soon, but if you send me the nicknames or emails of those users in the private message, I can attach the proper roles to them manually.

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

dannemca
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @MaciejNeumann , thanks for you update on this. And since this is a known issue with a solution to come, there is no need to manual work for some individuals, thanks for the proposal, btw.

Regards.

dannemca
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

@MaciejNeumann , goog day. Any update on this issue yet? My team mates are still facing issue to access the ideas. Thanks.

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

The SSO issue was fixed, and now every new Community user gets a role attached, which sets ups forum permissions for them - including access to the Product Ideas section.

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

Featured Posts