cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome! Please introduce yourself

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Hello to everyone and especially to you: the new user of the Dynatrace Forum!

Welcome to our Community!

First of all: we are truly happy that you’ve joined us. We hope that you’ll like this place just as much as we do (and maybe even more ;-)).

Secondly: don’t be afraid to ask any questions nor suggest new ideas. We all have been newbies at some point, and we are here to help you at each step of the way. Our users and moderators are very friendly (and very knowledgeable!), doing their best to answer any questions that you have, no matter how simple or complex they are.

If you want to know how to use our forum: we got you covered!

1. Start with the FIRST STEPS IN THE FORUM.
  2. Then check out the COMMUNITY USER GUIDE that covers all the features that you can find in our Community.
  3. If you have any further questions about forum features, you can always ask one of our Community Moderators: that’s me - @Maciej N., and @Laima V. (check out her Community Challenges!) or reach out to our Community Manager, @Karolina L.

Finally, we also want to know a little bit more about you. There’s no better way of starting your journey with a new community than by simply introducing yourself. Don’t know what to write? Just tell us:

What’s your name, what do you do in your life, and how did you start your adventure with Dynatrace.

For sure we will know each other better during your time here with us 🙂

Once again: thank you for being with us and let us hear your story!

If you have any questions about the Forum, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com
7 REPLIES 7

So maybe I'll start. From over 18 years I'm software developer. I was working on several projects related to frontend / backend and mobile applications. I've written as well som reach clients in my career. Since 3 years I'm solutions Architect in Spica Solutions where I'm working mostly with Appmon and Dynatrace. I'm responsible for deep analysis, working with developers and presales. I'm making as well trainings for our clients related to Dynatrace and specific use cases in their organisations.

Sebastian

ChadTurner
Leader

Hello, My name is Chad and I work in the insurance industry where I utilize Dynatrace to its maximum which helps me ensure that our customers get the best user experience! During the off time I like to spend quality time with my wife and family as well as enjoy traveling. Some say that I live Dynatrace, and while that is true, I always like working on classic cars as well as hiking and going on excursions with my wife on our mountain bikes.

-Chad

oliver_erlewein
Participant

Hey all,

Oliver here from NZ. Just in the process of rolling out Dynatrace at a customer site. Really cool how much you can see.

Normally I am a performance tester with a keen interest in Monitoring and APM.

Cheers

Oliver

Welcome to the Dynatrace Community @Oliver E.! If you are interested in monitoring and APM - you've come to the right place 🙂

If you have any questions about the Forum, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

AntonioSousa
Champion

I'm Antonio, and I'm a Systems Engineer. Despite having other responsibilities, I love understanding every little bit (literally) of technology. For 30 years now I have been dealing with performance issues, and Dynatrace comes in very handy in today's complex world, with all the associated automation and intelligence. I started using Keynote Systems synthetic monitoring almost 20 years ago, and since 2015 I have been using Dynatrace in several of our Customers. An amazing platform, that keeps surprising us, and that will lead us in what I hope will be an even more amazing future...

rdixon3
Newcomer

My name is Robert Dixon and although I wear and have worn a number of different hats in my career my full-time gig is as a Marketing Digital Experience Analyst. I'm diving head-on into Dynatrace in an effort to understand how to leverage the platform in order to better provide information on organizational opportunities that will elevate our brand and help us best serve our current, and future customers.

I am a person who likes to push myself to my limits, consuming everything digital. 🙂 

Hello and welcome, Robert! I truly hope you'll like this place, also to learn more about software intelligence and digital experience monitoring! 🙂 

Keep calm and build Community!