Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keep losing Email subscription

Yosi_Neuman
Champion

Hi guys,

The follow message is shown again and again, 

Yosi_Neuman_0-1627632155074.png

I didn't received any email and I saw that message for the first time so I set it back to subscribe got one email and none of them any more so  I get back to this page and the message was back on and its repeating that ever since 

Is that happens only to me?

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace primer partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel
10 REPLIES 10

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Hello @Yosi_Neuman ,

I've looked into your profile settings, and it seems like you have "Turn off all email notifications" option checked in:

Opera Snapshot_2021-07-30_103834_community.dynatrace.com.png

Could you turn it off and let us know if this fixes this issue?

We know, that there are still problems with email notifications for followed labels, but we identified the issue with it and hopefully this will be fixed as soon as possible.

If you have any questions about the Forum, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

@Hi @MaciejNeumann the v was removed from the turn off all push notifications

Will update later 

Thanks !

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace primer partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

The message is back 😞

Yosi_Neuman_0-1627638765170.png

And also the  V in turn off all push notifications is set again 😞 

Yosi_Neuman_1-1627638859962.png

Yos

We didn't have this issue reported from anyone else yet. I'll do a little bit of investigation and see if this is something we can fix on our own, or we'll have to open the ticket to our forum engine provider - I'll keep you posted!

I've also went to your settings and change them on my own - hopefully, the option to "Turn off all email notification" will stay off now.

If you have any questions about the Forum, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

Hן @MaciejNeumann   guess who's back 😞

Yosi_Neuman_0-1627883017302.png

🙈

I am so sorry for the bad experience with notifications 😞 

I've created a support ticket for our forum provider, as I couldn't find what is the reason why this is happening or duplicate it for any other user. I'll let you know as soon as possible when we will have a solution for this.

We just got a reply from our forum engine support and this should be fixed now. Could you confirm, that you have your email notifications back?

Hi @MaciejNeumann  this one I got via email 🙂 

Will update at the end of the day if the fix is working and subscription is still on ....

Thanks for your help 

Yos

Hi @MaciejNeumann 

Its already few hours since the change was made and so far so good setting is not changing by its own I'm getting email notifications till now. 

So its look like issue is solved 

Thanks for the "family" care 

Go Neumans!!!

Yos

larry_roberts
Champion

I am having the same issue. Ever since the new community went online, I no longer get any notifications via email. I have checked my notification settings move then once and I think I have it all setup correctly.