Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

MaciejNeumann_0-1617270653429.png

Hello Dynatrace Community, 

Our Employee Member of the Month for April is with us for a long time. From 2015 he wrote more than 250 posts and helped other Community members with over 40 solutions. We are really happy when we see people from Software Development checking out our Community on regular basis and helping others when they can. Thank you so much @harald_bergerBelow you can check out the short interview with him:  

Can you tell a little bit about your professional life? What is your role in the company and what do you do in your job?  

I am a Software Engineer for more than 20 years now and with Dynatrace since 2012. I am the team captain for the Java Agent Team, and I take care that the work in the team runs smoothly, so employees and customers are happy. 

What Dynatrace products do you use? What do you like the most about them?  

Of course, the OneAgent and all the analysis tools of the backend. Automatic problem detection provides an awesome boost in productivity. 

MaciejNeumann_1-1617270653432.png

Have you ever had any interesting use case for the Dynatrace product, that you found out to be particularly intriguing? Could you tell us about it? 

It is interesting to see that the same problem patterns repeat, even in the last 15 years. Many applications do suffer from slow database access and/or non-optimized connection pools. 

Why do you contribute to the Community? What is your best memory about it? 

MaciejNeumann_2-1617270653385.png

And how about your life outside the IT – what is your biggest passion? 

I love to be in the Austrian mountains, especially with my family. I am very interested in botany and geology. 

It would also be great if you could share with us your favorite movie, song and/or a book. Let other Community members discover something new and interesting to watch/hear/read 🙂 

The Shawshank Redemption is still one of the best movies. 

Song: Usually I listen to the Skyrim soundtrack once a day 

Book: Three Bags Full: A Sheep Detective Story ("Glennkill” in German), a funny novel about sheep solving a murder

Thank you, Harald! We are so happy that you are with us in this Community for almost 6 years now. Skyrim soundtrack is always on my playlist as a background to playing tabletop games with friends.  

1 Comment
joshua_dtrace
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Congratulations, Harald B.!!