Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

MaciejNeumann_0-1627902870426.png

Hello Dynatrace Community, 

Our Employee Member of the Month maybe isn’t that visible in the Community through posts, but she is helping us a lot behind the scenes. Thanks to her, we're working on constantly improving the Product Ideas review process and she brings closer other CSMs to the forum, so they can know your interests as users even better. Big applause to @lauren_mcmichae, thank you so much for all your help! Here is the interview with her:

Can you tell a little bit about your professional life? What is your role in the company and what do you do in your job?  

I’m a Strategic Customer Success Manager. In my role, I help Dynatrace customers find the most value possible in our platform to allow their business to have top-performing technology. I want their tech to work perfectly! I also try and find ways to collaborate with our customers to improve their adoption and usage, identify best practices we can add to our tool kit, and set goals we work to achieve. It's all about success!  

What Dynatrace products do you use? What do you like the most about them? 

This might not be possible for me to answer - I use internal products but I do look at our licensing a lot 🙂 I’m also always pushing for product improvements, so our customers are happy with every product. Can't get enough of our dashboards!

MaciejNeumann_1-1627902870428.png

Have you ever had any interesting use case for the Dynatrace product, that you found out to be particularly intriguing? Could you tell us about it? 

I have a big-pharma customer who monitors a note-taking application so that scientists can store their notes as they make medical advancements. To me, that's life-or-death stuff! I feel grateful to be a part of improving our world, by making sure our important customers can perform their job without error. 

Why do you contribute to the Community? What is your best memory about it? 

I don't contribute to it as much as I would like, but I'm now playing a role in improving the participation of our Customer Success team.  

MaciejNeumann_2-1627902870406.png

I’m also working with internal teams to encourage our customers to visit more, share more details about what they want from Dynatrace, and just making it more powerful!  

And how about your life outside the IT – what is your biggest passion? 

I’m passionate about EVERYTHING! I have 2 boys and they're my #1 passion at this moment. They're growing from babies to young boys, and we have so much fun. We like to sing, dance, watch movies, read, adventure, play games, watch sports; we’re just super active! They're the most passionate about Dinosaurs, which means so am I. This month we're seeing the largest T-Rex skeleton ever found!  

MaciejNeumann_3-1627902870429.png

It would also be great if you could share with us your favorite movie, song and/or a book. Let other Community members discover something new and interesting to watch/hear/read 🙂 

I’m a performer at heart, and I love musical theater. This past month, In the Heights, a stage show that won Best Musical Tony in the 2000s, was released as a film and it is incredible! It's all we have been watching at our house. It celebrates the culture of Washington Heights, NYC, and the people of Latin America. You will love it! 

The biggest T-Rex skeleton ever found? Sounds like the kids will have a truly awesome time 😀 Thank you for the interview, Lauren, and thank you for helping our Community grow! 

5 Comments
ryan_ott
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Woohoo! Congrats! Thanks for what you do for the Dynatrace Community!

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Way to go!! :clap:

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Wow! I was curious about the T-Rex size and was quite impressed (if it's the same from Saskatchewan) for it's size, weighing in at almost 9 tons!!!

Congratulations!

joshua_dtrace
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Congratulations!

DanielS
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Great to see a women around here being recognized! 👏