Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

MaciejNeumann_10-1633087083261.png

Hello Dynatrace Community, 

You can know our Employee Member of the Month already from the amazing pictures in our newest challenge or for his overall amazing help in many of the questions in the forums. Thank you, @Mo_Azuz, for being a part of this Community and congratulations on winning this award!  

You can get to know Moe even better by reading the interview below: 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you tell a little bit about your professional life? What is your role in the company and what do you do in your job? 

I am a Senior Consultant with Dynatrace ACE Services, I enjoy working with our customers from different spectrums, from telecommunication and retail, to finance and insurance. Every day, I learn something new, but most importantly, I share the Dynatrace value and commitment to our customers’ success while utilizing our products and services. A fun fact about joining Dynatrace, the day I graduated from the Dynatrace Professional Development Program (PDP), is the same day I completed my master’s degree. To celebrate, I slept for the entire weekend 😊. I am also known as the PowerPoint Wizard and being called the Value Story King for winning the value stories competition and creating custom designs for my presentations and videos. 

What Dynatrace products do you use? What do you like the most about them? 

My main focus is Dynatrace SaaS and Managed, utilizing our platform to best serve my customers and their business goals. I have recently worked with one of our major accounts and helped them to migrate from AppMon to Dynatrace Managed while preparing for the holiday season and the unprecedented increase in shopping from home.  What I love most about Dynatrace is that the platform is the most powerful and always evolving and that there is always something new to learn. 

MaciejNeumann_11-1633087083264.png

Have you ever had any interesting use case for the Dynatrace product, that you found out to be particularly intriguing? Could you tell us about it? 

From a customers’ perspective, one use case that always comes to mind is when I was the Dynatrace Consultant at Dish Network, we leveraged Dynatrace Logs to resolve third-party service issues before it had any impact on the business. 

Why do you contribute to the Community? What is your best memory about it? 

The community has been one of the very first resources I check when I need a quick answer.  

MaciejNeumann_12-1633087083235.png

And how about your life outside the IT – what is your biggest passion? 

Since I was little, I have developed a strong connection with arts including graphic design (check page 14 in the free sample PDF), photography, and playing different instruments like saxophone and drums.  Sometimes it freaks people out that I only play by ear. To this day, I don’t read music notes. I also play a lot of video games casually and competitively, especially strategy games and FPS. I try to scuba dive as much as possible regardless of what time of the year it is. I dove in the Atlantic Ocean, lakes, quarries, as well as indoors. The deepest I’ve been is 136 ft or 41.4 meters and the most memorable underwater landmark was a dive wreck exploring the USS Spiegel Grove, a U.S. Navy ship, which was sunk in Key Largo, Florida. Finally, during my master’s degree, I developed an interest in beekeeping and the technology that is critical to save their declining populations. Luckily, I was part of a team that developed software to help monitor bee hives across the United States. 

MaciejNeumann_13-1633087083265.png

It would also be great if you could share with us your favorite movie, song and/or a book. Let other Community members discover something new and interesting to watch/hear/read 🙂 

Unfortunately, I can’t name one movie. I do really enjoy mind-bending movies, mystery, horror, and sci-fi. When it comes to music, I have always been an 80’s kid. I do enjoy rock & heavy metal. I have always been a Guns ’N Roses fan. Here is a photo of me a couple of years ago (yup, full Jack Sparrow costume) attending a Mega 80s Halloween concert in Grand Rapids, MI. As for books, I enjoy Dan Brown's books (Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, The Lost Symbol). 

MaciejNeumann_14-1633087083263.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for the interview and the amazing job on working to save the bees in US (also – love the name of this initiative, “Bee informed”)! Happy to have you with us and hopefully, there will be another occasion to see your photographs in some future challenge in the Community. 

5 Comments
Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Congratulations, Moe! Thanks for the positive spirit you add to the Dynatrace Community!

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Congratulations Moe! Keep up the amazing work! :clap:

DanielS
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

:dynaspin:Congrats Moe :pipboy_thumbs_up:

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Congratulations!