cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

You can share your suggestions for improving a product in the Product Ideas forums:

Before posting an idea, search the forum to find out whether they idea is already submitted. If it is, vote on the post!

Learn more about:

6 Comments
AntonioSousa
Leader

Looks probably like the best place to put this question. I have submitted some product ideas, but they don't appear in my profile, nor in questions, nor in answers. Is there a quick way to find them out, or should they be included in questions in the profile?

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Hello @Antonio S.,

Unfortunately, there is no "Product Idea" category in the profile with all your RFEs right now. But you can find them in the other way. After clicking the looking glass icon in the search bar, you will go to the search page. On the right side, there will be the "Refine your search" panel. When you choose your name in the "Authored by" option (sometimes you have to start entering your e-mail instead of name) and "Dynatrace Product Ideas" in the forum option, you will get all your Product Ideas that you've created and all your comments for various RFEs:

If you want to find your Product Ideas in the future, the best way to do that is to mark them as your "favourite". You can do this by pressing the star, next to the vote button:

After doing this, the Product Idea will appear in your profile, in the "Favorites" category:

AntonioSousa
Leader

Very nice answer! Thanks! Only one small problem: my name does not appear in the "Authored by" field. Might it be that I cannot search for myself?

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

In your case, I typed in the "Authored by" field the first letters of your e-mail: (asou****) and your name appeared in the suggested list. Let me know if this is working also for you. If not, we'll think about another solution.

AntonioSousa
Leader

It worked! Thanks Maciej!

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Happy to help 🙂